summer pasta salad (serves 4-6, generously)
- 1 box of your favorite type of pasta, cooked and drained
- block cheddar cheese (or whatever you prefer), chopped in cubes*
- block of salami, chopped in cubes*
- mix of veggies, chopped (i used bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli)
- 1 shallot (this worked great! i typically use red onion but whole foods was out that day, so shallot it was), chopped
- 1 bottle of your favorite italian dressing
*For the salami and cheese I picked it up from the deli at my local grocer. Just ask for a three inch chunk of each!
throw everything in a bowl and add italian dressing. start with half the bottle then add as needed. mix it up and enjoy! served below alongside turkey burgers with a yogurt sauce and watermelon. perfect for a cool summers night or lunches throughout the week!